October flew by faster than all the other months. Pixie and I got a brand new job that we are SO excited about. We get to help out homeless dogs and we couldn't be happier. Our new job has kept us very busy (in a good way!) so we apologize for the lack of content for October. We will work on better time management but sometimes, it's good for the soul to binge watch Scream Queens. Sheena and Daisy got brand new prosthetics which is also super exciting! They even got to meet the man behind the prosthetics which was great because we got to say thank you in person. How was your October?
1. The Dog Bakery Pumpkin Pie Treats - Pixie got these in a goodie bag when we went to The Dog Bakery's Halloween parade and she loved them. I let her have a whole piece and she just gums it for a while all goofy smiles. Daisy only likes meat based treats so Pixie got a bunch. Lucky her!
2. ncLA nail polish in Rodeo Drive Royalty - I'm always looking for that perfect red and this is one of them. It's a darker, moodier red perfect for October. I feel sexy in this nail color even if I'm in sweatpants covered in dog hair. It's cruelty free and doesn't contain harsh chemical ingredients.
3. @kane9photo - I found these 3 on WagAware's instagram page and instantly fell in love. Boris's side tongue is so cute! Their mom is a photographer so she's got some great pics. Check them out and make sure to follow for some dose of aww.
4. Vegan Beauty Review - I've been following Sunny's blog ever since I adopted Pixie. She always introduces me to great vegan brands and I trust what she has to say. She makes switching over to vegan beauty products very easy. Check out her blog for some new vegan beauty finds.
5. Merrick Grain Free Grammy's Pot Pie - Daisy and the bunch are now on this canned formula. They have kibble and get a little bit of this on top. As the tallest dog, Mickey gets a special lick of the spoon used to scoop out the food. He's also a very good boy so he deserves it. All the dogs seem to love it so I think we are good to go.