We buy many dog products and there are tons out there these days. Some are meh and some are I can't believe I lived without this product for so long. Here's our list for the latter.
- Furminator - I originally bought this for Pixie so I got the small sized for dogs with long hair. Our mom asked if we I could bring it over to her place so the other dogs could use it too. Well, it was so useful that I never got mine back. It really helps with shedding and we use it for all the dogs including Daisy who has short hair. It's a little pricey for a dog comb but it's worth it since it lasts a really long time.
- DOG for DOG DOGSBUTTER - After hearing that some peanut butter contains harmful ingredients for dogs, we decided to switch over to this peanut butter specifically made for dogs. All the dogs love it and I feel safe giving it to them.
- iRobot Roomba 780 pet - This year, I moved from a carpeted apartment to a hard wood floor apartment. I couldn't believe how much dust and hair was on our floor everyday. But lazy me didn't want to vacuum everyday so when I saw the Roomba on Prime Day, I decided it would be a worthy purchase and I'm so glad I bought it. The trash compartment is filled with trash every time and it's so easy to use.
- Stella & Chewy Carnivore Crunch - I've yet to meet a dog that rejects this treat. It's both underbite and toothless dog friendly.
- Gulp - Both Pixie and Daisy travel with us so it's essential we always have water on hand. I love how easy it is to fill the water cup and how easy it is to give it to them. All you have to do is squeeze it and boom -water. It's also never leaked in my purse which is always a plus.
- Pogis Poop Bags - I'm very particular about what dog poop bags I use. It has to be thick enough and have a solid color so you can't see the poop. I've found that Pogis fits both criteria. I've seen the lowest prices on amazon so I recommend purchasing it on there.
- Bag Buddy - When you have multiple dogs, the last thing you want to do is hold the dogs and used poop bags. I love this because it's so easy to use. Also, I've had this for 2 years now and use it everyday but it's still going strong. Unfortunately, I've never seen this at a pet store so once again, I buy it on amazon.
What's your favorite pet product that you discovered this year?