I like to have 2 dog collars for Pixie. One that's pretty for photos that we call our "going out" collar and another one that's more practical that we can use everyday. I have a good everyday one but my pretty one just isn't that pretty anymore. Lately, I've been loving the bohemian vibe so of course Pixie and I have to match.
1. Free People's Arrow Print Collar $30: Free People would make such a cute collar. This collar totally matches the bohemian vibe of their clothes. I think this one would look great on a black dog.
2. *Boots & Barkley's Canvas Collar $5.99: This collar is from Target and I'm impressed. I love how affordable this is and would be a great buy if you like to change up your dog's collar often.
3. See Scout Sleep's Out of my Box Lake Blue & Cream Brass Buckle Collar $32: I love this color combo. The pattern is bright enough for a dog with neck fluff like Pixie.
4. Greypawdesign's Light Brown Arrow Print Collar $30: This collar is so elegant. They make custom sizes as well which is awesome.
5. BohemianGypsyJane's Bohemian Tribal Ikat Collar $16.95: This one is such a fun print. You can even get your dog's name printed on it.
Which one is your favorite?
Marie and Pixie
*Affiliate link. We will earn a small portion of the sale if you decide to purchase an item. We appreciate your support!