February was an eventful month for us. We updated our site, had our first meet and greet this year which you can find more details about here, and Marie turned a year older. Here's our list of February Favorites!
1. ellovi tinted lip butter: Obsessed with this stuff. Not only is it actually moisturizing, the texture is perfect and so is the subtle color. Bonus points for tasting pleasant. Ellovi says that it's so pure you can eat it. Good to know since some of it does end up in my stomach with that large pizza I just ate by myself.
2. Stella & Chewy's Carnivore Crunch Duck Dog Treats: Daisy and Pixie love this stuff! Our other dog Taffy chewed through the bag so she could eat it by herself. Luckily for Taffy, both Daisy and Pixie joined her so she doesn't get too fluffy. Good looking out girls.
3. @jasperthetripawd Jasper is our favorite Instagram account of the month. He's a super energetic tripawd raising awareness of other tripawds out there who need a home. His cute little face and funny captions brighten up our day.
4. Squeaker Dog leash and collar: This leash and collar is genius and one of those products where I wish I thought of it. It has a LED light built into it that's rechargeable so no need to remember to buy those batteries that's a random size that you can never remember. I often get stopped while walking Pixie at night because people comment how cool it is. Daisy made a cool techno video that EDC would be proud of that features the leash and collar if you want to check it out here.
5. Probiotic: Pixie and I both suffer from IBS. Sorry for the TMI. We both started taking probiotics this month and so far so good. I will skip the details for myself but Pixie won't mind if I share. I just sprinkle a little bit on her food and it seems to be helping her very sensitive stomach. Her poop is good and no throwing up. I think we will keep this up since it's going well for us.
What was your favorite item or event that happened during February?
Marie, Sheena, Daisy & Pixie
*Squeaker Dog leash and collar was a gift from Squeaker Dogs. The opinion is all ours and we genuinely love their products.