March was a month of saying hello and goodbye to our friends. Daisy and Sheena had to say our goodbyes to @tunameltsmyheart. They are moving out of LA which is a huge bummer for us. They have been incredibly sweet to us and we will miss them tons. Pixie and I got to meet a toothless dog/supermodel/hopefully our future BTF (best.toothless.friend), @toastmeetsworld which was totally amazing. She is such a chill supermodel and her signature look aka her tongue was totally out there.
1. Body Shop's Vitamin E Face Mist: After I read on Caroline Hiron's blog that you don't have to spend much on your facial toner because it's mainly water, I decided to purchase this toner. They were having a huge sale so I got it for half the price which made this toner very affordable. I love this because of the spritzing power. I feel like the product actually gets on my face instead of my walls. They always have great sales so I recommend getting it when they are having one.
2. Whole Life's Organic Sweet Potato Treat: As we shared last month in our February Favorites, Daisy and Pixie love freeze dried treats. This is another one that makes them want to sit, high five, turn, and wait very impatiently. It's made in the US and organic so that's a win for us as well.
3. @albertonwheels: Albert is a super happy rescue pup on wheels. He has 3 other siblings that are living the life of super loved pups. His brother Paxton was adopted to their amazing family when he was 16. Their mom is super sweet and a huge animal activist promoting adoption of special needs dogs. Check out Albert's account for some warm fuzzy feelings that will totally restore your faith in humanity.
4. *Martha Stewart Pets Fresh Meadows Bow Dog Collar: As I shared in our boho dog collar roundup, Pixie needs an everyday collar and a fancy collar. This one is her fancy collar and I love it! The bow is adorable and I think she looks so cute in it. Perfect for Spring and Summer.
5. Citrus Zinger: My new years resolution was to drink more water and this bottle makes it much easier. Our parents have an orange tree that tastes closer to a lemon so I squeeze that in. You can make some fancy infused water too like the ones by Style Me Pretty Living.
Thanks to all of your love and support, we were able to donate 10% of our sales from our store to Ghetto Rescue Foundation's emergency fund. They are entirely run by volunteers that consist of police, fire, and civilians dedicated to rescuing dogs in the lower income areas of the greater Los Angeles area. If you're in the area, be sure to check out all the amazing pups they saved.
What was your favorite item or event for the month of March?
*Affiliate link. The collar was purchased with my own money and I totally love it. We will earn a small commission if you decide to purchase something using our link. Thank you for your love and support!