April was all about Daisy starting her new 3D prosthetic adventure which you can read about here. It's so exciting for all the new things we will be learning about her and we can't wait to share more this month. Pixie and I spent most of the month trying to find a new apartment that's dog friendly and affordable. Unfortunately, we will be doing that this month too *sigh *lookingformoneytree. But that doesn't mean we can't do our part to help rescues. Thanks to YOUR support, we were able to donate 10% of our sales from the tanks to Dogs Without Borders last month.
- RawSkinCeuticals Cheek Creme - I've never even heard of a raw vegan blush so I was pretty skeptical of it. It was part of my Petit Vour subscription which by the way is totally worth the money. I got the color plum rose. I would never pick out a purplish shade for myself because in my head I would look like someone punched me in my face so I was even more skeptical. I'm happy to report I was super surprised that this blush was so freaking awesome. The texture is great and it really does melt into the skin. No ones ever complemented me on my blush but I got so many compliments. I've had this for about 2 months and it hasn't dried up so I think it will last me a good amount of time.
- Honest Kitchen Beams Dog Treat - We never really thought Daisy enjoys fish skin until she got her teefs on these. She loves them and actually growled at the other dogs when they got near her which is unusual for her. Sheena didn't enjoy these as much as Daisy did since let me tell ya, this treat is stinky! But that also means that it's in its most natural form so give and take here. This is proof she loves it.
- @PawsofOz - PawsofOz is a motley crew consisting of Davey who is athletic and the jock, Mini the popular girl with a little bit 'tude, Gracie the calm and collected one, and Canon the rebel that ran away and totally gave us a panic attack at home. They post great photos of them and we are always impressed that they can get the 3 dogs in 1 good photo. We also love seeing their little girl grow up with the dogs too. Best of all, their whole family is a huge rescue advocate. Follow their account to brighten up your day!
- Tiny Sunnies - Now that the sun is shining all the time, Daisy is all about her tiny sunglasses. I got these from the Long Beach flea market. I think they are little girl glasses and they were only $5. I always find great things for the dogs at the flea market. Sheena got her tiny John Lennon sunglasses at our local thrift store. We are on the hunt for even smaller ones that Pixie can rock.
- *Furminator - Best.Purchase.Ever. My favorite blogger Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere mentioned the fulminator for her 2 cats and I've been wanting it for a while but just never bought it. Well I am SO glad that I did. I bought it for Pixie so I got the XS long hair coat one. Since it works so well on her, we ended up just using it for all our dogs. You would think Pixie sheds the most but it's actually Daisy that sheds like crazy. Sheena's black leggings always looks fur trimmed. But after brushing her with the furminator once a week, she sheds way less often. Totally worth the money folks.
What did you or your dogs love this month?
*Affiliate link. We bought the product with our own money and all opinions are our own. If you decide to purchase something using our link, we will earn a small portion of your purchase that we use for the blog. Thank you for your support!