Now that the weather is getting warmer, I'm switching up my heavier scented body washes to something light and citrus. My favorite scent is grapefruit because I feel like I'm cleaner. Definitely all in my head but what ever works right!?
While doing research on the Top 5 cruelty free body washes at Target, it was a huge bummer most of the top selling brands are not cruelty free. But that doesn't mean there are great options out there that's cruelty free so here's our list.
- Village Naturals Aromatherapy Calm Body Wash and Foaming Bath Oil
- California Baby Calming Shampoo and Body Wash
- California Baby Super Sensitive Shampoo and Body Wash
- Burt's Bees Body Wash - Peppermint and Rosemary
- method Body Wash and Shampoo Minnie Mouse Strawberry
I think my next body wash purchase is going to be the Burt's Bees one. Peppermint and rosemary sounds so refreshing after walking Pixie during the warmer months. Have you tried any of these body washes?