May was a super exciting month for Sheena and Daisy because she celebrated her 5th birthday AND she got her first prototype for her 3D printed prosthetic! It was an usually cold month in LA for us so Pixie rediscovered her love of blankets and dog sweaters. As always, we donated 10% of our sales from the Daisy Tanks and Tees to Adopt Me Rescue with your help. Make sure to check out Daisy's brand new store and merchandise here!
1. Lauren B Beauty Nail Polish in #imsola - I got this amazing nail polish in my petit vour box. I love pink nail polish but I didn't own this type of pink so I was super excited. Plus, how perfect is the name! I was really impressed that 1 coat was all you needed. It's vegan and of course cruelty-free.
2. *Top Paw Antibacterial Pet Paw Wipes - As you know, Pixie and I go almost everywhere together. I bought these because I wanted a portable dog version of baby wipes and this is exactly what it is. If she happens to get muddy paws or has a dingle berry (sorry if you're eating and reading this), we can quickly take care of it. I think this would also be perfect for road trips with your dog.
3. @operation_sumo - Daisy has a big underbite but I think Sumo's might be even bigger! His photos are always so unique and his captions literally make us laugh out loud. Personally, I love the ones where he's online dating to look for some gals. Follow them for awesome cultural references and more doses of underbite.
4. Best Friends Animal Society Super Adoption Event - This free event is held nationwide and our whole family goes to the one in LA. Over 500 animals got adopted last month which means that even more animals were saved on top of the ones that went to a loving home. It's outside with good vibes and awesome food trucks. Sheena even got to talk to Denise Richards about Daisy. She was so sweet and we were totally star struck. If this event is nearby, I definitely recommend checking it out.
5. Petco Nubby Blue Shark Dog Toy - Daisy just loves this toy. She chews and chews on the tail and flops it around, chases, and chews on the tail again.
What did you or your dogs love this month?
*Affiliate link. We bought the product with our own money. If you decide to purchase something through our link, we will earn a small portion of your purchase that we use for Daisy and Pixie. Thank you for your support!