I know that I should wear sunscreen. I know it's good for me and prevents cancer and wrinkles. But why, whyy does every formula I try seems to be no good. I don't get it. It's a universal product that everyone needs so you would think they would make better formulas. Also upsetting is how many big sunscreen brands test on animals. Top 5 cruelty free sunscreens from Target was a hard list to create because the big brands dominate the market. Very annoying and very uncool. But of course there are awesome brands that are keeping it cruelty free. Here's the list!
- California Baby Super Sensitive Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30
- Bare Republic Mineral Face Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30
- CeraVe Sunscreen Stick with SPF 50
- Alba Botanica Emollient Sunscreen Sport Lotion with SPF 45
- Kiss My Face SPF 50 Face & Neck Lotion
I've never tried any of these cruelty free sunscreens. Have you? Let us know in the comments if you have a favorite from Target.