I can't believe we are already half way through the year! June was an awesome month for both Pixie and Daisy. Pixie and I moved (finally!). The place has large windows that we never had in our last apartment so Pixie now has a place to sunbathe. Daisy got her second prototype for her 3D prosthetic legs that she's working on. It's definitely a work in progress but we think we feel we are going in the right direction. I'm adding a new category to our monthly favorites and that is our favorite blogger/dog parent. I'm always looking for amazing bloggers that have dogs so I thought it was the perfect place to share who we think you will love as well.
- I and love and you my darn aller geez - It seems like we blinked our eye and summer arrived. Longer days means more time to enjoy our walks with our dogs but it also means that it's allergy season. I love this formula because it's homeopathic and it's liquid. It's so easy to add it to any dogs diet and I think it helps them with the scratching and sneezing.
- pixi glow tonic - My skin gets pretty oily and dull especially during the summer time. I've been meaning to try this for over a year ever since I read on Caroline Hirons raving about it. The pixi line is sold at Target so I just kept my hopes up that it would show up at Target. So ya hint hint Target, stock it in your stores please. Welp, it's still not there so I finally ordered it online and I don't regret it at all. I can see and feel the difference on my skin without any of the sting. I use it daily and I've yet to experience any sensitivities with it.
- @tuskthedog - Tusk is also a rescue that lives in Los Angeles. She only has 1 tooth which I assume is also from neglect from her previous "owners." Obviously, we are huge fans of little tongue on the side but what I love about her is how she carries a carrot around in her mouth with just 1 tooth and some gums. Also, she looks cuter than anyone I know in a shower cap. Make sure you follow her for some adorable photos.
- Miranda Writes - I found Miranda's blog when she named both Daisy and Pixie as one of her favorite instagram accounts to follow. This girl knows are way to our hearts! Besides a super obvious reason to instantly feel like she could be my virtual BFF since she loves both our dogs, her lifestyle blog is amazing. My favorite is her thrift store finds and any post involving photos of her rescued dogs. I highly recommend you go visit her and make sure we sent you.
- Tucker's wag-a-rounds - As mentioned above, we moved so I needed to make sure that Pixie was distracted for a little bit while the movers were coming in and out. I love these treats because it does just that for her toothless, crooked little mouth. It's the perfect texture and keeps her busy for a good 30 minutes. She has a super sensitive stomach and she's never had issues with it.
What was the best part of the month of June for you and your dog?