August was all about Daisy and her 3D prosthetic legs. She's been practicing really hard and you can read the latest here. It's amazing to see her not need her wheels to be fully mobile. Pixie and I had a run in with a cockroach which is unheard of where we live. I hoped Pixie would grab it and throw it out but she just stared at me while I screamed.
- Bella Cottage's Bella Pets - It's been a year since I bought this for Pixie and I still love it so much. I've yet to find something just as fitting to our home decor within this price range. The paint hasn't chipped and it's still in the same condition as I bought it.
- routine. Cream Natural Deodorant - As I've posted in this post I'm always on the hunt for natural, cruelty free deodorant that actually works. I fell in love with this one by routine. The cream texture is perfect and I worked a full 8 hour day and hit the gym and I wasn't stinky. The only meh thing for me was the scent for sexy sadie. It smelled like incense sticks which isn't for me. I'm definitely going to try out the other 2 scents which seems like more me.
- @marloweandshakes - Sheena and I love following these 2 fashionable rescue pups. Often times I look at their photo and look at myself and realize they are better dressed than I am. Their mom is also a huge advocate of adoption and posts beautiful photos of dogs that need a loving home. Make sure to follow them!
- Act Like a Ladie - Well this is a given for this months favorite blog since she is the ladie behind Pixie's design. She make our dreams come true by designing us the perfect representation of Pixie. Her blog is amazing and you get a bit of everything from female inspiration, DIY, and all things dog. Be sure to check her blog out and enter our giveaway for a custom dog portrait by Katie and a Pixie tee.
- Clear Conscience Pet Lamb Airy Bites Dog Treats - Sheena's been training Daisy with her legs and she's been using these treats to motivate. It seems that these treats work really well as you can see in her video updates. Pixie loves these too and when I give her one right before I leave the house, she seems to forget that I'm leaving which is a very good sign.