I thought Labor Day was created in lieu to celebrating the hard work but to tell mother earth that it's time to cool down. Not happening - at least not here in Los Angeles. Pixie and I are having a time coping and so are my bangs. I wrote about dry shampoo you can purchase at Target which you can read about here, and this week it's dry shampoo you can purchase from Sephora.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo $22
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo $28
- Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo $22
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Dry Shampoo $28
- Chlorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk $20
I've tried the Drybar one and I thought it was great! I'm surprised that Elizabeth and James came out with a dry shampoo. I feel like it would be a great hair perfume but not really a good dry shampoo. I would love to be pleasantly surprised about it. Have you tried any of these?