September in Los Angeles was reaching record high temperatures and oh my goodness we were all suffering. We don't deal well with extreme weather so it felt like we were just moping around the house. But that didn't stop Daisy was practicing with her 3D prosthetics. She's doing so good!! How was your September?
- yoghund - To deal with the multiple heat waves, all the dogs got to enjoy this frosty treat. They loved it and it was perfect for the hot weather.
- Root Science RS detox - I got this in my petit vour subscription box a while back and I just started using it. With my acne prone skin, the heat makes me break out like crazy. I used this detox mask once a week and I think it really helped. It smells very herby and it makes you look like the hulk which to me is awesome because it makes me laugh. It's a little hard to wash off so I recommend a wash cloth to steam your face and take the mask off.
- @fab208nyc - This is technically not a dog instagram account but it might as well be. Jo and Alan are store owners and make fabulous clothes using vintage materials. We wrote about their charity chihuahua totes in the post about companies that give back to dogs. They are also the parents of 5 chihuahuas and are huge rescue advocates. They just adopted another chihuahua with little nubs and he is so cute!! Following their account is a win win because you get to look at pretty clothes and cute dogs.
- Venus Trapped in Mars - I found Sarah's blog in bloglovin's explore page and I'm so glad that I did. I like how she writes her posts as if we were all her girlfriends. And of course the best part of her blog is her 2 dogs. They go on great adventures together and I love seeing their photos.
- Weruva - I changed up Pixie's food to Weruva's Jammin' Salmon. When you open the can, it looks like human food which is a good sign for me. Pixie loves this new canned food except for the peas. She is such a little brat sometimes. She gets so stoked to eat her food and when I look into her food bowl, all the peas are left behind. An hour later, she looks back at the food bowl and finishes her peas like 'oops totally forgot to eat just the peas.'