I'm a single mom so Pixie's my Valentine this year. Err she was my Valentine last year too where we made Peanut Butter Pupcakes to celebrate. She's a very loyal and loving Valentine so I can't complain. I love baking her cake type treats because she can gum it easily but since her gums are stronger than last year, I thought I would spoil her with some gourmet treats.
I got Pixie The Dog Bakery's Puppy Petit Fours because getting a box of chocolates is one of my favorite gifts ever. Don't worry though - this is dog safe and doesn't contain any chocolate. It's made out of carob which is dog safe. I gave Pixie a little bite as a pre Valentine's Day treat and she loved it!
Other Valentine's Day picks for your dog that I love.
- Bow tie pink dog collar perfect for a Valentine's Day themed photo and year round
- Cake topper for your pupcake
- A normal treat can be festive with this Valentine's Day paper plate
- Valentine's Day dog toy or in Pixie's case, pillow
- A Valentine's Day dog dress for that special romantic dinner
- To remind your dog that you love them with this heart emoji dog toy
How will you be spending Valentine's Day with your dog?