Whether you're almost on Spring Break and you will be laying out in the sun or you're just going to work because no more spring break for you, BB creams are the best. It's so convenient to use and I like how most formulas contain SPF. I was surprised that Target has such a good selection now. Here are 5 of their top selling BB creams that are cruelty free.
- Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB cream $16.29
- Burt's Bees BB Cream with SPF 15 $14.99
- Mineral Fusion Mineral BB Cream $37.99
- Physician's Formula BB Cream $14.39
- Black Radiance True Complexion BB Cream $5.99
All of these brands are brands that I would consider purchasing. Pacifica and Mineral Fusion in particular since I know they are higher end for drugstore products and are also sold at Whole Foods. I like to spend money on my face makeup and save on other makeup items. I'm definitely going to try out one of these when I run out of my current Juice Beauty CC cream. Have you tried any of these BB creams?