Last week, I wrote about Top 5 Cruelty Free BB Creams from Target so this week it's selections from Sephora.
- BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream $29.50
- tarte BB Tinted 12-hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen $36
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 $39
- Dr Jart Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 $39
- tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturized Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen $36
bareMinerals tinted gel cream is interesting and something I've never tried. Sounds like it would be a good choice for the summer. I definitely would like to try the tarte selections as well. Smashbox doesn't do well on my skin and makes me very oily so I think I will pass on that. Dr Jar has a SPF 45 which is too high for my taste for normal use. It's probably a good choice if you spend a lot of time in the sun unlike me. Have you tried any of these?